Have Fun in a Safe and Worry Free Online Environment
We do have a few guidelines to keep in mind for the sake of the whole community.
- Please have respect for your fellow members and for yourself.
- Keep posts friendly! Insults will not be tolerated.
- No profanity.
- No obscene photos or posts.
- Social posts must be related to our community or to OUTVisions.
- Posting of third party advertising will not be allowed and we reserve the right to remove anything we deem as spam.
- Harassment through posts or messages will result in your removal from the social community.
OUTVisions’ social community is designed to bring our readers, partners and LGBT professionals closer together and to encourage the exchange of information and ideas. We want all of our Social Members to have fun in a safe and worry free online environment!
Failure to follow the Community Guidelines will result in your removal from the social community, cancellation of your website membership and the removal of all your contributions.